Mobile App Developer
Experienced app developer form iOS, Android or Xamarin
As a Mobile App Developer you’re key responsibility is to design, develop, test and debug our mobile apps for iOS and/or Android. We prefer experienced Xamarin users, who can easily develop and deploy app’s for both platforms with our .NET environment. You’ll be a part of our core development team, which consists of only the best-of-the-class engineers.
We’re a big fan of Amazon Web Services and we try to utilize the tools they offer. We’ve set some ambitious goals to conquer Europe and we could really use some help from skilled and enthusiastic software developers. The infrastructure of our cloud platform is built with on Amazon Web Services and is using RabitMQ, AWS Redis, MS SQL & AWS DynamoDB.
You will work from our headquarters in The Netherlands. Working remotely is possible, but we’d like to see you here pretty often.
- Work with other developers and project managers to enhance and improve the existing mobile applications.
- Handle continued testing, maintenance, and updates throughout the lifecycle of the applications.
- Design, develop, test, debug and document new features
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Cooperate with other teams like Business Development
- Provide the Management Team with input and feedback in order to fuel product development and innovation
You have strong development skills and coding is you’re second language. You are able to work in a team and have the ambition to create a top-notch platform. If you know yourself as an “intelligent geek” with a lot of general knowledge and a broad interest, you will fit in our team. You will have to meet the following requirements:
- Master degree or equivalent practical experience in the field of Information Technology
- Solid Understanding of mobile software development (C#, .NET, Xamarin)
- Familiarity with Object-Oriented Programming principles
- Fluent in English and good communication skills (for internal communication)
- Passionate about product/software development, money doesn’t come first
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
To be tested
- Generic Object Orientation,
- Programming skills
- Intelligence (IQ)
We believe that the most important aspect of a job is being excited about it, having growth opportunities and working in a team you really like. Aside from all this, you will find:
- A challenging job in a fast-growing company
- A proven portfolio of products and solutions to sell in a growing market
- Both freedom and responsibility
- The tools and financials to build a company
- An attractive salary
- Remote working is OK
- …and everything else you need to succeed!
5 years of coding experience