Project Manager Transport Planning
As a Project Manager for Transport Planning at Wanko, you will play a crucial role in overseeing and executing complex IT projects within the transportation and logistics domain. Your responsibilities encompass a diverse range of tasks aimed at ensuring the successful delivery of software solutions to meet customer needs.
Join the innovative team at Wanko, part of FleetGO Group, leaders in the evolution of logistics and fleet management. We thrive on transforming complex processes into seamless efficiencies, powering businesses forward with advanced fleet, transport, and warehouse management solutions.
- Preparation, planning, control of demanding IT projects
- Preparation of customer data and creation of targets/actual comparisons
- Coordination of the customer`s requirements with the development department
- Support in Sales
- Creation of specifications and implementation concepts
- Customized configuration of our logistics software
- Introduction of the software at the customer and training
- Well-founded practical experience/training in the IT or logistics sector or completed studies in logistics
- Knowledge of handling databases (MS SQL)
- Analytical and commercial thinking
- A high degree of initiative and team spirit
- Independent working style, flexibility and commitment
- Very good Office skills
- Very good knowledge of German (C1/C2 level)
At Wanko, part of FleetGO Group you can expect an international working environment with exciting and diverse tasks, a highly motivated and committed team with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. We celebrate our successes with regular team events and our legendary Christmas and summer parties.
Otherwise we offer:
- A performance-based remuneration
- 30 vacation days
- Promoting your own development potential
- Structured familiarization with our processes has top priority in the first few weeks
- Numerous team events
- Modern workplace
Have we piqued your interest? Then please send us your application including salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the application process, our human resources department will be happy to help you on +49 211 418 73 158 or by email at email@example.com