Sales Manager DACH Region
Sales Manager DACH Region
As the Head of Sales Region DACH at Wanko, you will be entrusted with a critical role in driving the company's sales efforts in the German-speaking region (DACH - Germany, Austria, Switzerland). Your responsibilities will encompass a range of tasks aimed at expanding the customer base, nurturing client relationships, and achieving sales targets in the logistics software industry.
Join the innovative team at FleetGO, leaders in the evolution of logistics and fleet management. We thrive on transforming complex processes into seamless efficiencies, powering businesses forward with advanced fleet, transport, and warehouse management solutions.
- Management of the sales team
- Acquisition of new customers and maintenance of existing customer relationships
- Conducting sales talks and presenting our logistics software
- Preparation of offers and contracts together with our back office
- Lead generation and support of marketing campaigns together with the marketing department
- Achieving sales and revenue targets
- During the sales process you work closely with our project team and lead the customer deals to success
- Processing of tenders
- Participation in virtual and physical events (e.g. trade fairs or conferences)
- Documentation of your activities in the CRM is a matter of course for you
- Several years of management experience of teams of 2-9 people
- You are a networker, ambitious and have a hands-on mentality
- You are articulate and confident in C-level negotiations
- You have several years of experience in technical sales, ideally in the field of logistics
- You are willing to travel and have a class B driver's license
- You have an affinity for technology and enjoy working with software
- Completed commercial or technical training or studies
- Fluent German and good written and spoken English round off your profile
At FleetGO you can expect an international working environment with exciting and diverse tasks, a highly motivated and committed team with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. We celebrate our successes with regular team events and our legendary Christmas and summer parties.
Otherwise we offer:
- A performance-based remuneration
- 30 vacation days
- Promoting your own development potential
- Structured familiarization with our processes has top priority in the first few weeks
- Numerous team events
- Modern workplace
Have we piqued your interest? Then please send us your application including salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the application process, our human resources department will be happy to help you on +49 211 418 73 158 or by email at email@example.com