Business Development Manager DACH Region
As Business Development Manager you are responsible for building our products and brands in Germany. You’re able to identify opportunities, enable partner- and dealerships, but also cover direct sales. You have strong relationship-building skills, proven experience in negotiating and closing partnerships, the ability to clarify and summarize technical issues and strong attention to detail. You also possess outstanding analytical skills regarding contractual, technical and financial matters with partners and projects and the ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management.
You will lead the German team that is located in Düsseldorf and work closely together with the headquarters in The Netherlands.
In other words: we are looking for a real hands-on entrepreneur who can operate on both the highest and lowest levels of organizations.
- Building a knowledge-driven sales organisation
- Building a strong customer base in Germany
- Research, build and maintain strong direct relationships with key partners
- Leading the local team in Germany
- Cooperate with HQ and provide the development team with input and market feedback in order to fuel product development and innovation
- BA/BSc/MA/MSc degree (or equivalent practical experience)
- 3 years of B2B (sales)experience
- Fluent in German both oral and written
- Professional-level English for internal communication
- Strong entrepreneurial skills
- Highly motivated en enthusiastic
- Entrepreneurial experience
- Experience in technology and cloud solutions
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
We believe that the most important aspect of a job is being excited about it, having growth opportunities and working in a team you really like. Aside from all this you will find:
- A challenging job in a fast-growing company
- A proven portfolio of products and solutions to sell in a growing market
- Both freedom and responsibility
- The tools and financials to grow the German office
- An attractive salary
- A company car
We are looking for passionate, self-driven individuals. If you can find yourself in this position we look forward to hearing from you!
3 years experience